Best friends day was one the best days of summer. Especially because it never ended. A date at Hometeam and a failed house party just topped it off.
I love love love these girls. Birthday party tba.
Christopher was my best friend on best friends day. In this picture we were standing in line to do the rope swing. We did it at the same time, and I didn’t even think twice. So fun. Luckiest girl.
I didn’t have my bike for a while, so Ben was sweet enough to ride me on the back of his bike to campus. Best roommate. I called him tonight because I was to scared to open the door because there was a big bug. He’s already seen me cry probably 3 or 4 times. I love him.
My school year is starting off right. I’m excited to work hard in school and at work, and to have as much fun as possible. This year is going to be great.
- roller coasters
- frozen lemonades
- magic carpet rides
- mariachi bands
- long night drive
- Ben: I'm gonna use this knife to kill people if they attack.
- Chelsea: I'm gonna use that knife to kill any girls that try to makeout with you.
- Ben: Does that mean I get to kill Chris?
- So. so. SO. glad Ben is finally here.
Monday I realized that I had wasted my summer. I spent most of it watching television indoors and driving back and forth to Richmond. I decided that I would spend my last two weeks of summer doing whatever I want. I have. Every single day/night has been me doing whatever I want. I feel free! “I wanna scream it from the mountain tops!”
and decided to listen to it on my drive from Chesapeake to Richmond. It started off with The Ataris which made me want to cry and scream at the same time. It reminded me of the end of 6th grade and trying so hard to fit in with all of my other friends in high school. Then it went anywhere from the TMNT theme, to Toby Keiths “How Do You Like Me Now?”, to Britney Spears “Toxic”, to Thrice “Kill Me Quickly”, to “Drop Me a Line” by I don’t even know. I found myself laughing outloud and crying and calling my sister leaving her messages singing “Her daddy says he ain’t worth a lick. When it comes to brains, he got the short end of the stick. But Katie’s young and man, she just don’t care. She’d follow Tommy anywhere. She’s in loooove with the boy” (Sorry writing those lyrics really wasn’t necessary but the fact that I know all those lyrics is.)
There’s really no point to this, just that I had so much fun tonight driving by myself.
My very best friend Arielle gave birth just a week ago to her first baby girl, Graysen. It seems like yesterday we were playing mancala in the driveway, yelling and crying over who was cheating. Now she’s all grown up and starting her family. I spent the morning at Elle’s house holding Graysen and watching Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami. Ew, I do not want to marry a husband like Scott. He sucks. Greyson is too cute, and honestly adorable.
taylor swift’s new song suuuucks.
1. I hate blonde hair. Everyone has it.
2. I hate weeds. And by hate, I mean love.
3. I love Annie Deutsch and Alicia Luis-Guerra. They are gone for a couple of weeks but they call me every other day to talk. No one calls to talk anymore. I love friends that actually care.
So much change. It’s exciting but scary. One second I feel motivated and ready to do this and the next I’m hysterically crying my eyes out. It’s hard, but that’s growing up.
- Chris: Pain is only weakness leaving the body.
- Chelsea: Every exit is an entrance to new experiences.
- Chris: Every new beginning is some other beginnings end.
- Chelsea: Don't look to far down the waterhole.
- Chris: Don't cut off your nose just to spite your face.
- Chelsea: Don't try to walk with one leg, you'll only fall over.